Information collected and received
Installation and use
When you install and use your mobile phone apps, your guide - mobile phone will collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices that you may use to interact with our services. This information may include: location, device name, device type, device ID, device type, device and device settings, ad ID, ad data, operating system, operator, touch, contact information, screen resolution, usage statistics, device log and event information, incoming and outgoing calls and messages , Time and date of calls, duration of calls, copy of applications of your guide - mobile phone You can use and other information based on interaction with our services. Your guide - mobile phone may use information collected from, and with respect to all our services to provide, maintain and improve, to develop new, and protect your guide - mobile phone and its users. Your mobile guide also uses this information to provide you with tailored content, such as search results and ads that are most relevant to you.
When the user installs your guide - mobile phone app, the information uploaded to your mobile phone directory will be received and stored by your mobile phone guide. The information required when creating a profile page is the user's first name, last name, phone number and additional information that may be provided in the user option, including but not limited to video, image, gender, street address and zip code, country of residence, email address, Professional, Facebook page, Twitter address and short message status. Your mobile phone guide may supplement the information provided or collected with information from third parties and add it to the information provided by you. For example, the collection and use of publicly available demographic information and additional contact information.
Please note that any content uploaded and displayed in the user's profile by the user is not subject to your mobile phone's guide. The user alone is responsible for posting this content.
In addition, you may provide us with user-defined information (public user profile information, including but not limited to name, age, gender, and public activity) in respect of certain third party services, such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter, to collaborate with such services From a third party. In this case your Mobile Guide will also store and process that information (as well as a given image where applicable) as long as you use the Services and will not use this information for any other purpose not required for interoperability and functionality in the relationship to such third party services . Please note that we do not store any passwords to the third party services listed.
In addition to your contact information, if you choose to activate a third-party social network service, such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or Twitter, within your mobile directory applications, your mobile directory may upload, store, and use the list of associated IDs Enhance common results with other users.
Use, share and disclose user and contact information
User-related information or contact information will be used at:
(A) Display the name / number associated with the number / name given in the manual number / name search against your directory database - mobile phone,
(B) Display caller name automatically when receiving a call,
(C) "Find Me", "Authenticate Yourself", "Improve Name" and "Remove Abusive Names" display the service functions,
(E) contact you from your guide - mobile phone for verification purposes or with information about services, such as email newsletters and similar notices, and verify that user profile information is provided with third party providers,
(F) enable you to use and share your User Information in connection with your use of third-party services,
(G) Customize, maintain, measure and improve our services and develop new,
(H) customize, measure and improve our geographic information and use the location to provide you with site-based information and services (such as relevant ads, search results, and other personal content).
In addition to your guide - the above mobile phone may disclose information regarding users and contact information if we believe such action is necessary to:
(A) comply with the law or legal process that serves us;
(B) Protecting and defending our rights or property (including the enforcement of our agreements);
(C) Working in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users or members of the public.
Your mobile guide may share your personal data with trusted third-party service providers and partners. Your guide - mobile phone will always require these third parties to take appropriate regulatory and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data.
Here's how to share your guide - mobile information about you with trusted third-party partners:
1. Your Guide - Your mobile phone uses a third-party partner to send you or to a third party wishing to contact Siemens when using the services. In order to send you the sesame, we send your third party and related third party phone numbers. This third-party partner SMS is contractually bound only to use these phone numbers to transfer the required sesame.
2. Your Guide - Mobile Phone Notification Services may use your payment to inform you about up dates and important information. In such cases, your phone number may be part of the notice. This message is sent to the Push Notification Service Provider, for delivery to your device.
3. Your Guide - Your mobile phone may allow you to use your third party services to create your user profile or sign in to use our services, share information with these third parties, or to link your user profile with third parties concerned. These third parties may automatically provide us with access to certain personal information they hold about you (for example, the content you see, the content you like, and information about the ads that have been shown or clicked on). You control personal information that allows us to access through the privacy settings on the third party service concerned and the permissions you grant us when granting us access to personal information about you maintained by the third party service concerned.
4. For free copies of the services, your mobile guide may also cooperate with a few select third-party ad networks, which in this case may provide limited information regarding the user's device.
5. Your Guide - a mobile phone, or a third party on its behalf, may collect and use your email address, phone number, and ad ID (including, but not limited to, the content you see, the content you commented on, information about ads that have been shown or You may click) through your mobile directory apps - sharing this information with advertisers and third party networks. These third parties may use this information and information collected from other sources to provide targeted measurement and advertising services.
Providing contact information by you and processing by your guide - The mobile phone is constitutionally protected under the terms of service. However, your mobile phone may disclose information contained in the Service and, if we decide that legal security, law enforcement, or other matters of general interest, disclosure of information is necessary, of course, it is also legal.
Accuracy of the information collected
Your Mobile Guide may, on its own initiative or at your request, renew, correct or erase any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information that has been retained by your Guide - Mobile in connection with the operation of the Services.
The accuracy and security of user information and communications is your highest priority - your mobile phone.
Your Guide Services - The mobile phone is not intended or designed to attract anyone under the age of 13 and your guide - mobile phone does not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information in the services of anyone under that age. We encourage parents to participate in online activities for their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.